St. James Baseball is currently accepting applications for part time summer staff to work at Optimist Park.
Job Duties – Field Crew
1. Grass cutting.
2. Grass trimming.
3. Dragging and maintaining infield base paths.
4. Chalking base paths and setting bases.
5. Painting field lines.
6. Tarping fields and watering.
7. Garbage pick-up and sorting recycling.
8. General maintenance and cleaning.
9. Washing equipment.
12. Assist with repairing and maintaining diamonds.
13. Follow field and safety rules.
14. Other duties as assigned.
Flexible work hours, evening and weekend shifts will be required.
Interested applicants should contact the Park Director, Moe Gervais directly via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.